Just over two years ago Pheasants Forever launched its first-ever capital campaign, Call of the Uplands.
As it turned out the timing could not have been better. We had just come off of 2020, where the pandemic virtually ended all event fundraising, which was our main source of revenue. That year was a record low for generating revenue. It was clearly time to pivot and Call of the Uplands provided the opportunity to do just that. 2021 came along and we were still unable to host events of any size and auctions were out of the question. We got busy, pursuing other sources of revenue such as grants and major gifts. Low and behold, without hosting events in 2021, we ended up with our best year to date in fundraising. In fact 2021 was our second biggest in 28 years!
In total, the Calgary Chapter raised $1.4 million dollars under the banner of Call of the Uplands in two short years. Today, we are proud and pleased to celebrate our Champions of the Uplands, who stood up and answered the call.
Your commitment inspires us all to do more.
Pheasants Forever Calgary is eager to grow its Champions of the Uplands. You have inspired us to do more. We will continue to seek support from individuals and companies moving forward within and outside of our events.
Your membership and your support makes a great impact in our ability to create, restore, and permanently protect wildlife habitat, while preserving the legacy of our hunting and conservation heritage.
- Upgrade Your Membership – We continue to offer upgrades to Lifetime, Patron and Gold Patron memberships.
- Sponsor or Host an Event – We continue to need support for events, whether through sponsorship or by hosting an event.
- Join the Habitat Legacy Society – We will always be grateful for those who will consider a gift of land or a bequest in their will. These gifts sustain the incredible work started today for generations to come.
- Volunteer – Give the gift of time to our Casino and Annual Dinner which raise funds that directly support conservation projects, mentor future sportsmen, and help influence positive policy for habitat conservation.
- Invite a Friend – By inviting others to give, or to become a member, you are helping to build our supporter base and share the importance of our work.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.